Kickapoo High Quarterly

KHQ TODAY

Kickapoo High Quarterly

KHQ TODAY

Kickapoo High Quarterly

KHQ TODAY

Spring Studying with Spotify

With the arrival of Spring, finals also approaches so what better to embrace finals than a study playlist!
Photo by Savannah Summers
Studying can be one of the most stressful things for students so this playlist will help you stay motivated and study the best you can

As we venture into the last quarter of the school year, the dreaded period of finals begins to approach. 

Everyone loves music and needs to study for upcoming tests and finals so this playlist will ensure you can have the best study session ever and find some new music as well.

This playlist has something for everyone. There’s slow songs, more upbeat and exciting songs and some new songs you might not have heard before.

Although we might not enjoy studying, the songs on this playlist were selected to make your studying session the best it can be. We all hate being distracted when trying to focus, so these songs are perfect for focusing and preventing stress. Here are just a few of the songs on this perfect playlist to study with:

Forever by Noah Kahan:

Noah Kahan’s newest hit is the perfect song for spring. The song starts slow but becomes faster as the song goes on and gets you excited for warmer days ahead.

$20 by Boygenius:

This song is perfect for giving you a boost of energy when you’ve been studying for a long time. This upbeat hit gives you the opportunity to take a break and just listen to a song with a fast paced rhythm and gives you motivation to keep studying.

Fade Into You by Mazzy Star:

This song is much slower than the rest but allows you to relax and settle into your studying. The slow rhythm of this song can help you be stress free and allows you to think while working.

Kyoto by Phoebe Bridgers:

This song is one of my personal favorites. It reminds me of summer and has a happy beat that can improve any listeners mood immediately. It’s too fast paced but just enough to boost your mood and encourage you to keep going.

Blue Coupe by Twin Peaks:

This song is another one of my favorites. It’s a combination of fast paced and slow to create a melancholic song perfect to get you excited for spring and being done with finals. This song is nothing but happiness and keeps you motivated.

If you want to listen to the playlist, the link is below!

Study Playlist